From the moment you open your eyes in the morning until your head hits the pillow at night, there are a million things that need to get done. Sometimes it can leave a person dreaming in vain of getting a 25th hour added to their day.
There are some people who aren’t content to suffer or merely dream of sweet relief. Instead, they get to work hacking their lives to make even the most basic tasks they undertake as painless as possible. Some of the hacks are totally inspired, while others are proof of just how ingenious lazy people can really be…
1. When you order food for delivery it’s usually because you’re feeling a little lazy. So, it’s understandable that when the food arrives you might not want to get up and get it. This hack is perfect for any lazy, hungry person.
2. Sleeping on a plane can be hard with everyone moving about the cabin and the lights in your eyes. If your hair is long enough, you can make an eye mask so you can get in a good nap during your flight.
3. Everyone knows you can easily make a single cup of coffee with a Keurig machine, but someone found an even better way to utilize this machine. You can use the hot water to make your instant lunch even more instant.
4. This man took his vacation relaxing to another level. He built a small platform for his drink to be propped up on and then slipped the straw through the beach chair slates. This is the level of vacation everyone should achieve.
5. During the winter months, satellite dishes can freeze making your signal drop. This guy thought of a genius way to quickly de-ice his. The bigger the satellite, the bigger the water-gun needed.
6. This little boy is next level genius when it comes to hacking the system. His mom told him that he wasn’t allowed to have food in the living room — and that he wasn’t allowed to bring the tablet into the kitchen. Well, problem solved!
7. When we were kids, one juice box was enough, but with an adult appetite, one just won’t cut it. The best way to get around this problem is to simply keep the juice boxes in a pack and insert each straw. Now you can drink from all six pouches at once. Much better.
8. Every parent needs to know about this hack! If you want your kids to help out around the house when you ask them to, just withhold the WiFi password from them until they finished their chores.
9. Ladies who wear false lashes will appreciate this hack. First, purchase a Kinder egg. Then, eat the chocolate. Finally, store your lashes and glue in the little yellow egg.
10. Laptop accessories can be really expensive, so this hack is perfect for someone on a budget. Just cook a big ol’ omelet and use the empty egg carton as a laptop stand. The egg slots act as an insulator and will help keep your laptop cool.
11. Laying in bed while watching a movie on your tablet can be a little uncomfortable — like, laying on your side while your arm becomes numb from holding out the tablet or worse… dropping the tablet on your face because you’re trying to hold it above your head. This hack is a game changer.
12. It’s always difficult to reach in the back of your fridge and grab something. You end of knocking over everything and having to reorganize the whole shelf. Adding a Lazy Susan to your refrigerator can help eliminate this mess before it happens.
13. Headphones always get tangled in your backpack or purse. You end up spending hours trying to untangle them just to get frustrated and give up. Just grab a small hair clip and use it to keep your headphones neatly bundled.
14. When you have multiple keys on your key ring, it’s easy to get them confused. You can paint the tops of each key a different color with nail polish so that you can easily differentiate between each key.
15. It’s hot, cold, raining, snowing — there are many reasons to cause someone to not want to get out of their car to pump gas. Whatever the reason may be, this person took advantage of their backseat passenger to pump gas from inside the car.
16. Now we aren’t condoning cheating on tests, but if you’re going to do it, make sure it’s foolproof. This person wrote a few formulas inside of their fake nails to help themselves out on their test that day.
17. When you’re young, you don’t always have proper home appliances like an iron and ironing board. This college kid came up with the brilliant idea to use the bottom of a hot pot to iron his dress shirt.
18. This woman broke her razor, and since razors can be unnecessarily expensive, she thought of a way to fix it for the time being. She grabbed a pair of needle-nose pliers and used them to hold her razor. Good as new!
19. Summer days should be spent lounging by the pool and indulging in your favorite beverage. You’ll never have to get out of the pool again with this hack. Attach pool noodle pieces on each side of a plastic tub and let the good times float on.
20. Carrying your groceries inside the house can be a pain. You only have so many hands, but this handy trick will keep your trips back and forth to the car at a minimum. Keep laundry baskets in the trunk of your car and load them up when you’re done checking out.